SAP SD Business Analyst
Job Description :-
- SAP Sales & Distribution functional consultant ( SAP ECC 6 & above) 5 Years Plus experience
- Experience on handling international projects
- Experience in creating test scripts, executing testing transactions order to cash in SAP 6.0
- Experience as a Business Analyst, Software Engineer for different domains.
- Major experience in SAP end-end project implementation.
- Experience in customer interaction on requirement analysis , business requirement documentation, BPML creation.
- Experience in developing test plans, cases, scenarios, and strategies as per the business requirements to match the functionality requirements.
- Experience in managing complex work, involving various workstreams, with cross-functional teams
- Consensus builder participating in diverse, high-performance development teams in achieving technical and project objectives
- Ability to manage conflict and work under pressure
- Self-driven and flexible, ability to work independently
- SAP SD certification
Desirable skills :-
- Experience working on eCommerce projects; B2B, B2C, Hybris experience preferred
- Experience in design, configuration, and implementation of SAP ECC Warehouse Management (WM)/Inventory Management (IM)
- Strong understanding of ITIL v3 Service Management best practices with an emphasis on Incident Management, Problem Management, Change management, Service Level Management, Request Management, Release Management, etc.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and teamwork skills as well as the ability to accomplish tasks under minimal direction and supervision