se - dotnet. in Chennai
chennai, tamil nadu
� Take active part in requirements analysis, object model design, root-cause analysis.
� Database development using Microsoft SQL Server with extensive stored procedure development.
� Work with in house data sources and APIs.
� Provide post-working hours and on-call production support if required.
� Work closely with Product Management and other members of design teams to execute solutions.
� Actively participate in team process and use of software development methodologies such as Agile etc.
� Communicate technical issues or project details to both India and UK teams.
� Help with implementation of the coding standards and best practices.
� Conducting code/test reviews and other systems quality assurance and risk management procedures with the Development team.
?- Product based company
- 5 day work week
Good Professional Growth
- Clearly defined growth paths
- Competitive salary
- Continuous training
- Direct interaction with an industry leading team in the UK
- Leading edge web development
Good Professional Challenges
- State of the art software competing among market leaders in the financial data sector
- Work in focused teams
- Diverse assignments
- Opportunities for vertical as well as horizontal growth within the company
Good work Environment
- Western style culture and management
- Western style premises
- Regular outings and social activities
- State of the art systems and infrastructure
- Industry leading benefits packages
?Key Technical Skills
� Strong knowledge of object oriented programming languages.
� Strong in ASP.NET using C#, .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 and SQL Server 2005/SQL Server 2008 R2
� Experience writing and using Web services like WCF
� Experience with MVC for ASP.NET
� Ablity to use Agile/SCRUM methodology and understand the role of the developer in the full software development lifecycle (SDLC).
� Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
� Strong knowledge of Design Patterns.
� Strong skills in stored procedures, functions, views, triggers, deployment scripts.