- Day to day Operational issues, requests and Project tasks
- Incident response and resolution within SLA's with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Providing all the necessary details to leads about the issue, steps taken, recommendation and any other relevant information
- Ticket Status Check and Update
- Respond to False Positive Alerts
- Incident Escalation and Progress Monitoring
- Create, review, update, and maintain Standard Operating Procedures.
- Prepare RCA for the escalated incidents.
- Perform the Shift handovers'
- Run the set process for remediation, monthly reports preparation, coordination with broader IT team for change control and risk-based exceptions, etc. Ongoing operational activities related to vulnerability management include
- Monitor service response time. When performance degrades, work with vendor support to troubleshoot / resolve the issue.
- Work with IT Infrastructure to obtain input parameters for authenticated scans
- Manage asset groups, tagging, scanning policy
- Create reports and distribute to IT Infrastructure / System Owners
- Triage vulnerabilities and track remediation status
- Support the deployment of Qualys agents to all IT Infrastructure components when applicable
- Track and report vulnerabilities on non-Qualys managed IT Infrastructure components including network devices (Switches, Routers, VPN Concentrators etc.)