Basic skills (must haves):
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field from premier institutes.
- 4-6 years of academic and/or industry experience working on machine learning and deep learning models.
- Expert in Python programming, algorithms and data structures.
- At least 4 years of industry experience working with Natural Language Processing algorithms.
- Proficient in Python and Machine Learning libraries such as spaCy, Tensorflow, Pytorch, NLTK , Sklearn, pandas, NumPy.
- Proficient in text pre-processing, tokenization, and information extraction from heavily unstructured and noisy data at terabyte scale.
- Must have built (either from scratch or from open-source repositories), trained and deployed deep learning models in NLP like Transformer based models (BERT, GPT, T5 etc.) and other seq-seq models.
- Expertise working with entity recognition, entity linking, PoS tagging, dependency parsing etc.
- Expertise building knowledge graphs for large data sets spanning hundreds of millions of records.
- Ability to produce well documented code that is optimized, fault-tolerant, and maintainable.
Preferred skills (nice to have):
- Has produced demonstrable work in building real-world deployed machine learning systems.
- Understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability of large-scale distributed ML systems.
- Experience with very large-scale data (billions to trillions of data points).
- Experience with cyber security and Darkweb.