senior analyst / analyst finance analytics mga in Pune
ITeS & BPO
?Techno Functional Work:
* Primary role is to take ownership of setting up a reporting platform with Database, Excel
Automation and BI tool implementation.
* Act as a Business Analyst to understand the requirements of the reporting or data
requirement for the Analytical projects and implement technical solutions.
* Work with other Team members to understand the reports and help in automation, BI tool
* Submit timely and accurate deliverables. Manage issues, exhaust all possible fix and
escalate to appropriate desks for resolutions of issues
* Provide and communicate business intelligence expertise across the organization to
address the need and concern of new technology, methodology, tools, best practices and
procedures in line with long term business strategy
* Setup a best practice by collaborating with other teams in MGA and across the
* Project Management
* Proactive communication with Stakeholders in terms of delay or issues.
* Establish and maintain good relationships with stakeholders through constant
communication and business partnering
* Able to identify and confidently use the appropriate ML system as per stakeholder
* Identify process improvements areas in his/her own process or other team members and
work on the same to provide efficiency and cost/ time savings.
Training & Development:
* Proactively learn how to use new and existing systems and tools, business/ market
* Participate in available and relevant business and systems trainings
* Act as consultant to team members
?The Maersk Group Analytics (MGA) is the central organization within GSC which has been
set up to support businesses within the Maersk Group with their requirements of Business
Intelligence & Analytics. The unit is based in 4 locations of the GSC (Chennai, Manila, Powai
& Pune) and has practices aligned to various functional competencies and provides various
analytics/ information based support to Maersk globally. Finance Analytics practice focuses
on finance/ accounting related reporting, consulting and advanced analytics projects.
?Post Graduate/ MBA in Finance with minimum of 2+ years Industry
experience in Report automation, BI tools and MSBI.
? Advanced skills in MS Office, VB Automation, SQL and SSIS
? Should have BA exposure of understanding Functional requirement.
? Experience in Micro-strategy, analytical tools (R, SPSS, SAS) would be
? Ability to handle large datasets and also comfortable working with multiple
Other Preferred Requirements:
? Analytical skills - The candidate should be service oriented with a keen eye for detail.
There should be a strong commitment towards the quality and integrity of the work
? Strong communication/ presentation skills � spoken and written
? Ability to deal with ambiguity with respect to final results and design work required
to instantiate them
? The candidate should be a strong team player with flexible attitude
? A good presence of mind which can identify solutions and have the conviction to
execute the same.