Job Responsibilities of Senior CIVIL Engineer
- 2-3 Years of Relevant experience
- Setting out the works in accordance with the drawings and specification
- Liaising with the project planning engineer regarding construction programmes
- Checking materials and work in progress for compliance with the specified requirements
- Observance of safety requirements
- Resolving technical issues with employer’s representatives, suppliers, subcontractors and statutory authorities
- scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
- Measurement and valuation (in collaboration with the project quantity surveyor where appropriate)
- Providing data in respect of variation orders and site instructions
- Preparing record drawings, technical reports, site diary
- Job review of subordinate staff
- ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time
- Ready to work anywhere in India
- Ready to stay at site for 4-6 months continuously.
- Imp*** preparation of bill of quantities
- Preparing BBS,BIS schedules
Mtech/B.Tech/B.E. - Civil...