1. Work as part of implementation teams ranging for 4-6 members on Enterprise ERP Projects.
2. Work directly with clients to implement D365 Finance & SCM configured to account for client business processes.
3. Requirement gathering / Analysis to be performed at customer location and site visits to be performed for understanding the solution requirement.
4. Configuration of modules – SCM – product information management, procurement & sourcing, sales & marketing, Inventory and warehouse management, transport management, workspace for production control module, user security roles and workflows required
5. Configurations of business process models on LCS and workflow as per requirement
6. Configuration as needed for handheld devices and printers for WMS for operations performed using handheld.
7. Prepare documents necessary as a part of deliverable – Functional requirement document, configuration document, cut over planning, training documents (must include task recorders from D365 F&O), go-live and project summary report
8. Preparation of test scripts as per business need and support customer on UAT (User acceptance testing)
9. Utilize LCS, sure step for delivery of project work
10. Actively participate with junior consultants and customers for data mapping, extractions, transformation, and load.
11. Actively participate in user training and UAT
12. Active communication with technical team for customizations development with supporting document – FDD (functional design document)
13. Perform demo of Operations modules to new prospects
14. Upskill the knowledge as per new and advanced features released by Microsoft
15. Support Project management team with planning, ETA, Deliverables, and status updates for each assignment...