SENIOR ENGINEER – WATER & WASTEWATER (10+ YEARS EXPERIENCE)
· B.E in civil Engineering or similar / preferably (M.E in Environmental Engineering)
- Develop concept, schematic, Detailed and Draft final designs for water supply, wastewater and Storm Drainage system, including all required drawings and reports.
- Excellent in Report Writing and preparation of Technical Document.
- Coordinate with other design specializations to coordinate design requirements across disciplines for the projects across all design stages
- Review prepared design deliverables with senior project teams and implement design revisions based on reviews and checking reports, as needed.
- Closely work with stakeholders for design value engineering for non –complex projects as needed.
- Very good command of related international codes and standards.
- Prepares engineering calculations, drawings, reports, permit applications and date presentation on a regular basis for clients both internal and external.
- Suitable management skills for senior position.
- Willing to travel abroad on long/short missions.
- Previous experience in Gulf projects is an advantage.
- Good Interpersonal Skills and verbal communication.
Very good knowledge in the following software:
- · WaterGems
- · SewerGems
- · AutoCad
- · Autodesk civil 3D
- · ARC GIS
- · MS Office