What we do?
The Business Unit Profitability and Performance Management (PaPM) provides consulting, implementation, training, architecture, and installation services for profitability and sustainability management based on SAP’s analytics solutions SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), PaPM and Data Warehouse Cloud (DWC). We co-develop the SAP PaPM application and content packages providing standard functionality for various use cases and industries. Our team combines functional, technical, and industry expertise on cost allocations, intercompany transfer pricing, product and service costing, IT costing, tax calculations, funds and liquidity transfer pricing, cost-to-serve, planning simulation, and sustainability. We help our clients in many industries across the globe become more profitable and sustainable, increase operational transparency and control, and create a better basis for decision-making. We are a global, diverse, and inspiring team and offer the opportunity to extend personal and professional capabilities, by working for a leading strategic SAP partner.
What will you do?
- Develop modern cloud application with Typescript (v.4+), Node.js (v.16+), Nest.js.
What experiences you should have?
- Commercial experience in React 2+ years
- Commercial experience in web development (optimally in React + Redux)
- Experience with React functional components, hooks and context API
- Experience working with 3rd party libraries (we use Go.js, hgrid, SpreadJS)
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Independent individual focused on getting things done