senior manager hr in Mumbai
?The profile includes oversight for employee relations, compensation and benefits administration, training and development, employee engagement, implementation and administration of human resources programs and employment policies as per global HR template, personnel record-keeping, and compliance with HR laws and
Essential Duties: - - Facilitate and implement HR best practices within the overall framework given by corporate as the global template.
- Make HR an effective business partner. Work with business leaders to
implement best practices in compensation and benefits, employee
engagement, organizational development.
- Manage an effective HRIS system
- Facilitate manpower planning and recruitment to meet business goals
- Ensure all regulatory and internal compliances vis-�-vis employee
records, statutory benefits, labour laws.
- Mentor and coach the HR team
?Worldwide Institute in Research, Education and Lab services
?Employee Relations, Comp & Ben, IR, Compliance, Employee Engagement, Training, Operations
?- Leadership ability with sound business judgment ability to see the big picture
- Ability to work as a team with senior management.
- Ability to build & lead a team of HR professionals
- Excellent problem solving and trouble-shooting ability
- Willing to accept constructive feedback
- Ability to anticipate and respond to business situations
effectively with creative solutions
- Ability to build strong network
- Result oriented with ability to deliver on timelines with
- Ability to plan and organize
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly