Title: Sr Manager
Location: Bangalore, India
The Sr. Manager is accountable for providing resource knowledge and professional expertise to the Quotes/Sales and Product Support teams while leading the various teams by providing guidance and direction, and assigning project resources. He works closely with Team Leads and Managers of the various functions and performs various accountabilities as detailed below.
- Demonstrates the highest quality of customer service and effectively interacts with all internal and external business contacts. (F/A)
- Develops and evaluates Quote Support/Sales Support and Product Support in a manner which ensures total quality and effective customer service plus some additional responsibilities. (F)
- Provides ongoing coaching and mentoring to team leads and managers as needed. (A)
- Possess strong analytical skills in order to analyze the impact of decisions before execution; must be detailed oriented and thorough in work habits with an ability to multi-task.(F/A)
- Develops and maintains productive work teams by hiring qualified team leads and managers who follow up with staff members through monitoring, appraising (A)
- report analytics on all performance metrics for accountability through performance management.(F)
- Prepares and completes action plans; suggests and drives continual process and procedure improvement for all teams; and assists Directors and VP of the various functions.(F)
- Supports and participates in companys total quality process and leads by example through professionalism, attendance expectations, and flexibility. (A/F)
- Proactively identifies operational problems and opportunities to improve the various processes.(F)
- Demonstrates critical thinking and effective problem solving skills to resolve any issues, and delivers recommendations for internal system, procedure and process improvements.(A/F)
- Demonstrates outstanding follow through and commitment to driving corrective actions and long term improvements. (A)
- Leads special projects as appropriate for continuous improvement of systems and procedures for the various teams. (F)
- Consults with sales management regarding customer needs, product features, product availability, cost issues, etc.(F)
- Responsible for understanding vendor business processes and how those processes are best supported and improved by establishing and maintaining effective relationships with the suppliers.(F)
- Communicates professionally and clearly with suppliers and employees by email and phone.(A/F)
- Manages escalations and broader issues as needed. (A/F)
- Facilitating goal-level creation for all the functions and working with managers to ensure the goals are cascaded to all staff. (A/F)
- Inspires and maintains trust from manager peer group and senior leadership through demonstrating outstanding interpersonal skills, initiative, and servant leadership. (A/F)
- Attends and contributes to company meetings. (A/F)
- Self-motivated and results oriented. (A/F)
- Trustworthy and maintain confidentiality. (A/F)
- Regular attendance at work is an essential part of the job. (A/F)
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including good presentation skills.
- Understands profit margins, markups, and competitive pricing strategies
- Proficient typing, math and writing skills.
- PC experience in a Microsoft Windows environment, proficient with internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other software.
- Ability to use, read, and interpret electronic and printed reports in spreadsheet or other formats, and to use a dual terminal screen.
- Must be detailed and thorough in work habits with the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrating knowledge of electronic component terminology will be an added advantage.
- Be an extremely inquisitive and a quick learner.
- Requires any Bachelor’s degree.
- Requires 12+Years of experience including Quoting and Order management skills.