Job Description Windows Admin & BAU
1. Should have at least 9 to 12 years working knowledge on Windows & Mail Messaging experience
2. Should be MCSE / MCSP & VMware professional certified
3. Expert in windows server Installing and troubleshooting, Windows Server OS & Hardening.
4. Good knowledge on Exchange server installation, configuration and administration
5. Good Knowledge of Proxy, DHCP, WINS, DNS, SMS and MS Active Directory,
6. SAV (all versions), SCCM, WSUS and Big Fix Patch management on all Servers (Microsoft & Windows).
7. Working Knowledge on VMWare would be preferred, VMware ESXI (6.0, 6.5 and above), VMware NSX
8. Install, Support and troubleshoot File and Print servers’ problems.
9. Experience on Symantec Antivirus along with Windows AD
10. Expertise in User ID, Access Rights Management, Application of Group Policies.
11. Familiarity with ITIL Concepts (Incident, Problem, Change, Configuration Management etc.) is Must.
12. Strong inter-personal and communication skills; making presentations to customer or client audiences on Server Uptime.
13. Experience on Azure or AWS Cloud
14. Implementation of Best Practices on Site for reducing Incidents/Repeat Calls and Productivity Enhancement.
15. Should be able to work 24*7
16. Should have excellent inter-personal and communication skills with the ability to deal with users at all levels in an organization and proper Vendor Management.
17. Proactive thinking & Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure...