snr executive – procurement & stores in Mumbai
Construction & Property
?A. Purchase of Goods and Services
1) Vendor/Contractor sourcing & Vendor Development
2) Initiate enquiry for quotes, float tenders, preparation of comparative statements for analysis and award of contracts.
3) Negotiate for optimum pricing and commercial terms with the vendors/ contractors.
4) Monitor renewal of service contracts on time and all preparatory activities for finalization of the service contracts.
5) Follow-up with the vendor for delivery within intended time & monitor effective supply of materials for all the requirements.
6) Documentation/tracking of all purchase records including preparation of MIS.
7) Ensure procurement procedures are in line with all company�s financial regulations.
B. Stores Management
1) Ensure periodic reconciliation between physical receipt of material at stores and accounting.
2) Co-ordinate with respective user departments for inspection and clearance of received items.
3) Conduct periodic physical verification of inventory, stock taking
4) Update transactions in the inventory module.
5) Materials issue to respective user departments as per the request.in compliance with company financial regulations.
6) Ensure safe custody of items/all stores records.
C. Planning & Inventory management
1) Issue of work orders from E-aims and Purchase Orders from Yardi and ensure reconciliation between records in Yardi and physical stock.
2) Generate Monthly Closing Stock Statements and ensure 100% accuracy.
3) Generate monthly material requirement list/plan list
4) Assist for optimizing holding inventory levels.
5) Ensure minimum stock outs.
6) Assist for tracking inventory levels, pricing.
D. Scrap Receipt, Storage & Support for Disposal
1) Receive Scrap items from various departments, storage of the same & support for disposal as per the financial regulations.
E. Support for Statutory Requirements & logistics
1) Support for logistics activities like coordinating with C&F agents/freight forwarders for import consignments
2) Knowledge on procurement for SEZ operations.
F. Other support
1) Maintenance of all materials and statutory records.
2) ISO documentation for Procurement and Stores. Ensure compliance with ISO procedures.
?Leading provider of business space with 30 years of experience. Only MNC within Real Estate sector.
?Stores, Procurement, Real Estate
?Qualification : MBA Materials / Diploma in Materials Management with 5-7 years post qualification of work experience in medium/large international organization, preferably from Real Estate, service industry or a MNC.
Competency : The candidate should possess experience and knowledge of computerized inventory modules/accounting. He should be a team player and possess analytical skills. He should have knowledge in MS Excel and have good presentation and written and oral communication skills