Position: SOC Manager
Exp : 5 + Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
About Our Client:
A career with the in-house Internal Audit team will provide you with a unique opportunity to deliver independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value, minimize risk and improve the US firm’s business operations. Focusing on a single client will afford a deeper understanding of the organization’s complex objectives, regulatory and risk landscape, and internal control environment. Collaborating with a team of risk professionals in a high energy work environment will allow the successful candidate to quickly advance skills and expand capabilities, leading to a clear career path and growth opportunities.
- Min 5yrs of exp in external/Internal Audit (big four experience is preferred)
- Experience in end to end SOC audit. ( Planning, Walkthroughs, Execution , Documentiting, Controls, Testing, Reporting etc)
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor certification or someone who has worked on ISO frameworks
- Experience in SOC 1 Audit (Type1, Type2), SOC 2 Audit (Type 1 & Type 2), BCP, Risk Management, Incident Management.
- Excellent Comms.
- SOC - Service Organization Controls
The Right Candidate:
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
- Manage and deliver projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
- Train, coach, and supervise team members
- Continue to develop internal relationships and develop your PwC brand.
The PwC Internal Audit (IA) team is responsible for providing independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value, minimize risk and improve operations. IA assists the Firm in accomplishing its strategic objectives by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the evaluation and improvement of processes focused on internal operations and risk management, financial controls and compliance, information systems, and governance processes.
What You Can Expect:
Provide Business Analysis support to all Business units, creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
- Continuous learning program
- Internal & Global mobility
- Various other people friendly initiatives