Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Understand complex user requirements and decompose them into functional, system, and detailed software requirements and architecture
- Experience in designing scalable architectures to support a data-intensive application.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Experienced in using high-level architectural patterns and low-level design patterns to solve software problems
- Understands and has experience with service-oriented architecture.
- The ability to explain sophisticated architectures to engineers, product managers, and support & operation executives (eg. via different UML Diagrams).
- Should have hands on experience in using design modelling tools such as Enterprise Architect, Rhapsody etc.,
- Experience in data mining, data processing, data modelling and data visualization using Matplotlib, Bokeh, Plotly package, Hands-on in advanced python packages like NumPy, SciPy for various sophisticated numerical and scientific calculations, Experience in Continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) with tools such as Jenkins, GIT, JIRA, etc.
- Professional experience in building Reports, Dashboards and Scorecards, prior experience with Agile process and Algorithm and structures development, MATLAB Simulink, SE- ,DM, Simulation data mgmt. (Good to have) and Knowledge of different types ofAPIs with their differences.
- You are expected to write a proposal for your idea/solutions and take feedback from the team.
- Equal importance to planning, coding, code reviews, documentation, and testing.
- Highly motivated and coming up with fresh ideas and perspectives to help us move towards our goals faster.
- Mentoring junior software developers on design patterns, development best practices and CI/CD etc.,
- Coordinate with different teams and guide from the technical standpoint
- Review requirements, product architecture, code and delivery/deployment strategy
- Analyse and propose best development, integration and validation approaches
- Sign off of automation solutions and validation framework applications
- Improve the overall quality of the SW deliverables by setting up efficient CI/CD pipelines
Key Performance Indicators: List the key performance indicators against which the person will be measured. These should cascade from the department / team performance indicators and should include units of measurement if possible but not targets
- Efficient CI/CD Pipeline
- DoD Standards/ Code metrics
- Efficient high-level and low-level design documentations of the product
- Solution scalability
- Customer acceptance and feedback
Automation Framework Developers, Junior Developers, Suppliers and Partners, Domain and Group Leads...