Role: Quality Engineer
Work location: Bangalore
Experience: 5 to 8 years in working as Quality engineer in SW development projects
Qualification: Graduate or Engineer in Electronics or Computer science
- Responsible for carrying the SWQM ( Software Quality) role in DES
- Ensuring compliance to quality management and improvements as per ISO9001, IATF16949 compliance.
- The objective is to ensure all the quality assurance activities defined in the organization are deployed in DES and the released products are of highest quality / reliability.
- Ensuring timely completion of Process/ release audits and compliance checks as defined in the Quality management system
- Ensures that quality standards and quality requirements from stakeholders are fulfilled/monitored and documented.
Key Skills required:
- Knowledge on SDLC process deployed in the project (Embedded Project with be an additional advantage)
- Good in experience in deploying different quality management systems like ISO 9001, IATF and ensuring compliance in the SW Embedded Quality projects
- Knowledge on Audits and reviews.
- Able to understand the project need and deploy the organization process
- Knowledge on Agile framework
- Conducting process compliance and metrics collection in the project
- Good knowledge on the SW metrics and Data analysis
- Facilitation and Training knowledge