Position: Solution Architect
Exp : 6-10 Years
Qualification: Technical degree – BE, MCA, BCA, Bsc, etc.
About Our Client:
It is a multinational professional services network, headquartered in Amstelveen, Netherlands, although incorporated in London, England, Its network of firms in 145 countries, with over 236,000 employees and has three lines of services: financial audit, tax, and advisory. Its tax and advisory services are further divided into various service groups. Over the past decade various parts of the firm's global network of affiliates have been involved in regulatory actions as well as lawsuits.
- Liaison with the organization to understand organization and departmental strategy and agree information systems solutions to meet needs.
- Maintain an awareness of business solutions particularly in B2B Fleet solutions, Back office and head office systems integrations, CRM, ERP and Payments area.
- Lead in designing, specifying and selecting information system solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance.
- Contribute and maintain market level models of Fleet segment aligned to Retail Segments Architectures.
- Contribute in the organization in exploiting technology currently available is market space and use knowledge of IT solutions to drive organizational change and support business process design.
- Liaison with IDT Managers for Estimated cost and prepare business cases for IT solutions.
- Work with Segment architects, Data architects and infrastructure architects for Reusable strategic product solution, data security and governance and infrastructure, licenses, development and support respectively.
- Work with the Project Managers and Business Analysts to develop high level project design, contribute in schedule resource plans for implementation projects.
The Right Candidate:
- Solution-design experience for end to end solution architectures involving large scale integrations is mandatory. Must be accountable for the BDAT (Business, Data, Application + Integration & Technology) aspects of the architecture in such solutions.
- Solid foundation around concepts of API and integration is mandatory. Comfortable with designing RESTful APIs. Experience in design patterns to integrate and manage data from diversified sources in various modes- batch, real-time, near real time.
- Clear understanding of fundamentals and differences in solution design around PaaS, IaaS, SaaS. Must be adept at the various patterns and considerations w.r.t defining compute, network and storage solutions for a given requirement. Experience in cloud-based component design, configuration, security design, Design of Role Based Access Controls will be required.
- Must have experience on providing solutions to non-functional requirements related to information risk management, industry regulations, security, market specific legal considerations, backup & recovery, performance optimization, fault tolerance & high availability, cost optimization.
- Experience of developing Services Orientated Architectures (SOA)& Micro Services along with Functional Mapping of Business Processes and Product features. Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies such as TOGAF or the equivalent.
- Lead and participate in multi-disciplinary architecture and design teams for architecting digital solutions. Provide an overall solution framework for the vendor teams, integrate solutions from them and resolve conflicts.
- Understanding of organization strategy and ability to design information systems to delivery that strategy & value delivery. Experiencing in assessing a broad range of information solutions and products particularly in areas of ERP, CRM, fleet cards management, mobile apps
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain technical concepts to lay audiences. Articulate benefits of digital architectures and their benefits by drawing comparisons against the current state architecture.
- Self-starter with the ability to appropriately priorities and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment. Results oriented with ability to produce products that deliver organizational benefit. Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
- A minimum of ten years in a professional senior technical role such as technical lead, architect, or other hands on role ideally for a major consultancy or system integrator.
- Ideally formal qualification in Enterprise Architecture (e.g. TOGAF) or formal qualifications in technology.
What You Can Expect:
- To work with stakeholders to specify, design and select information systems that deliver great value to the organization.
- To implement and support the strategy and value delivery for Company Retail Business.