5-7 years experience performing data analysis and generating intuitive reports in the healthcare domain: e.g. risk adjustment, clinical analytics, clinical quality, or health economics
- Highly proficient in SQL and data modeling, and familiarity with any data visualization tool (e.g. Sigma, Tableau, Power BI, or Excel)
- Experience developing AWS solutions and proficiency in Python (e.g. AWS SNS, Lambda, or other third-party API integration)
- Takes ownership over the insights the team generates and the processes used to develop those analyses, keeping our users' needs in clear focus
- Intellectually curious about data, with an ability to balance meeting deadlines with the ability to explore beyond the immediate problem at hand
- Comfortable in a startup environment and ready to “roll up your sleeves”
- Excellent communicator and a nimble learner
- Enthusiastic about getting things done!