The Senior Digital Marketing Specialist will own the company’s online presence including the website,
social media, and other channels. He/she will be a key player responsible for elevating an industry-leading
solution’s online presence and driving interest from executives managing billions of dollars in capital
programs. The role will include a wide range of responsibilities from creating social media posts to
formulating and executing top-of-the-funnel marketing strategies.
• Develop and execute acquisition campaigns on online channels including Search, Display, and
Mobile thereby adding leads to the sales funnel.
• Manage daily operations of paid display and programmatic campaigns, organic and paid social
media as well as SEM.
• Monitor and own reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, and other channel metrics.
• Use a data-driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and
• Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends and provide recommendations for opportunities and
improvements, impacting paid search engine quality ranking, cost-per-click, and conversion.
• Monitor web analytics dashboards and key reporting tools, pointing out key areas of
• Maintain the company’s corporate website by making basic updates to templates, graphics, and
• Work closely with BDR, Sales, and Product Marketing to ensure acquisition goals are met.
• Mentor and guide team members to grow as efficient Digital marketers.
• Manage a vendor ecosystem to ensure smooth functioning of the channels.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• A minimum of 7 years of working experience in a Digital Marketing role specializing in SEO / SEM
/ PPC campaign strategy development and execution
• Strong understanding of B2B social media campaigns and SEO strategies including LinkedIn ads,
google search & display, conversion tracking, reporting, and analytics.
• Proficient in common marketing technologies (Google Analytics, CMS like WordPress, Marketing
Automation, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram) as well as SEO / SEM tools
• Strong analytical ability with an eye for details. Ability to think creatively, identify and resolve
• Must be familiar with the latest tools & technology related to web design like HTML, and Adobe
Suite. Hands-on experience in these tools would be an added plus....