- Responsible for Sales of PGHV- C&F portfolio in Zone West.
- Responsible for Collection of Payments from customers as per Payment Terms.
- Responsible for smooth Execution of order in co-ordination with project team in factory and customer.
- Responsible for Business Development and necessary initiatives for growth of business.
- Responsible for support to Branch Colleagues with Zone to achieve their sales targets.
- You are responsible for Sales Target of C&F business in Zone West.
- Business Development with technical spec in activities.
- Promote complete Power Quality Solution Portfolio in various segment like Industries, Utilities, EPCs, Distributors
- Supporting Channel Partners for Sales of Capacitors and appointing new CPs in white spots of region.
- Monitor Order Execution and support project handling team to execute the order.
- Payment Collection as per forecast
- Reporting in necessary tools like SFDC
- Attending and resolution of customer complaints
- Safety, Quality and Integrity to be followed .
- For this role we are looking for someone with a university degree in electrical engineering combined with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Capacitors Sales. Previous experience in LV, MV Capacitors/ Switchgears will be preferred.
- To be successful in this role you are flexible with good communication skills and hold a strong customer focus. Preferably, you have a proven track record of managing and facilitating change. The role require fluent English and local language in speaking and writing.