· Create capital project in SAP project system, Allocation of CAPEX budget to the WBS elements in the project system, Releases project budget, communicate with the stakeholders, managing WBS elements.
· Check threshold for capitalizing Interest, oversee and manage Projects by opening, closing re opening, managing capital budget, transfer of budget between WBS elements etc.
· CAPEX and Depreciation reporting, distribute capital spending, assets creation
· Project Closure, assets retirements, assets transfer, assets master data maintenance
· Run Depreciation Batch Process and send the distribution list.
· Periodic posting of Fixed Asset transactions to local statutory accounts (ASKB)
· Roll-Forward of Intangibles (Excluding Goodwill)
· Complete Backline reconciliations as required
· Impairment/Accelerated Depreciation Push-Down to sub-ledger.
· Reverse Asset Postings (AB08)
· SAP Security Approval for PS/FA Roles
· Orders settlement, analyze Fixed Asset GL Accounts to ensure balances in the accounts are valid.
· Perform all reconciliations as assigned in accordance with Policy.
· Complete all manual journal entries as detailed in Blackline
· Complete Quarterly Financial Reporting Package.
· Monthly Lease Tracker Reports, review of ASC 842 lease assessments and requirements
· Lease accounting and management it includes creation of new leases, lease changes, lease/asset terminations, lease valuation, posting and approvals on east steps
· PAE adjusting entries
· Review of Old GL Accounts for potential ASC 842 Lease Activity and mis coding
· Asset Roll Forward Reports, Liability Roll Forward Reports, Send IBR rate to IT to load to CLM systemic Reports, review of CLM/SAP
o Senior level, Charterd Accountant
§ Possesses understanding of US GAAP accounting, specifically Lease Accounting ASC842
§ Demonstrates understanding of Lease Accounting standard in discussion with Hexion prior to assignment to Hexion engagement
§ Has ability to apply understanding of Lease Accounting to Hexion process
o Supervisor level
§ Possesses understanding of US GAAP accounting
§ Knowledgeable of Lease Accounting (ASC842) and Hexion process
§ Management skills to act as primary resource for Senior Level Lease Accountant supervision, review of work and questions
§ Does not need to be 100% dedicated to Hexion but needs to be available as needed to support Hexion timelines
o Must have experience in Fixed Assets management in SAP for last 3 years+.
o Must working knowledge in any industry in lease accounting....