Must have experience in Aiprort Sales
1. Main Role of Job:
• Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
• Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company's customer base and ensure it's strong presence.
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
• Develop an ambitious, achievable and sustainable sales plan covering the full portfolio of products and solutions of the firm for a range of industry sectors.
• Using your industry contacts, further develop effective existing client relationships and translate these into signed contracts.
• Research and qualify potential new sales prospects and develop and manage the sales funnel in a structured, methodical and well documented manner, resulting in new business
Secure ongoing revenue opportunities and manage existing clients with the support of System Managers.
• Effectively present and demonstrate products and solutions to all levels of prospective clients using modern sales presentation tools and styles, considering their specific needs.
• Effectively coordinate with centre of competence (EU-HQ) for all type of techno commercial support.
• Constantly educate about own and competitors’ product and solutions portfolios.
• Stay informed about opportunities in the national marketplace through reading and industry research reports and related publications...