INTL FCSTONE TECHNOLOGY SERVICES PVT LTD is an F+CA authorised and regulated firm to provide trade execution, clearing and advisory services focusing primarily on the commodities and foreign exchange sectors.
INTL FCSTONE TECHNOLOGY SERVICES PVT LTD is part of StoneX Group Inc which is a Fortune 500 company. StoneX, including its subsidiaries, provides clients across the globe with a comprehensive array of customized financial services and tools to help them protect their margins and manage volatility. A pioneer in specialised financial services, we open markets for clients underserved by other financial institutions with insight, guidance and transparency.
- Developing and maintaining high-quality software products supporting the organization’s standards and infrastructure, using Microsoft .NET Framework, SQL and integrated system components
- Participating in meetings with other team members to design and develop high-quality, object-oriented business objects; and conducting research and evaluation of software-related technologies and products
- Supporting and complying with documented software process and procedure requirements spanning all phases of software product life cycle
- Managing your own work time and priorities in accordance with aggressive development deadlines, best practices and a quality/delivery methodology, such as Agile Development, that includes development standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related Degree.
- 5 - 12 years of professional experience in Software Development Lifecycle.
- Minimum 2 years of UI framework experience with React (preferred), Angular (preferred), or similar technologies.
- Demonstrated proficiency with HTML5, CSS3, and SASS
- 3+ years of professional relational database development (Microsoft SQL Server) and implementing SOA with emphasis on RESTful services.
- 1 or more years of professional experience participating in a Scrum development environment
- Strong software design and architecture experience and expertise is required.
- Experience with responsive web design and the ability to deliver outstanding functionality across devices and platforms.
- Understanding of design and skills relating to the user experience.
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies, as well as mentor and train others in using new technologies.
- Ability to remain flexible during times of change and react to project adjustments and alterations promptly, efficiently, and positively.
- Proven ability to make decisions, manage projects and meet strict deadlines.
- A growth mindset and willingness to solve challenging problems.
- Knowledge of financial markets or a strong desire to learn.
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: Front-end development frameworks (Angular, React or Vue.js), Cloud services (Microsoft Azure), Message queue-based designs/implementations, Git code repositories.
- Excellent verbal, written and relationship skills used to interact with a global group of technical and non-technical people.
- Knowledge of server-side configuration and deployment (IIS, TeamCity, Octopus).
- Passion for writing unit and automated tests.
- Having Team Management experience would be an advantage.