We are seeking a highly skilled Functional Consultant with experience in S4 HANA PPDS (Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling) to join our team. The candidate will be responsible for gathering business requirements, configuring, testing, and rolling out planning board functions in SAP.
• Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their requirements and translate them into functional specifications
• Configure and customize SAP PPDS based on business requirements
• Develop test plans and perform system testing to ensure the solution meets business needs
• Participate in end-to-end implementation projects, including the design, build, test, and deployment phases
• Provide guidance to the business team on best practices for using SAP PPDS
• Participate in project planning and status meetings and provide regular updates to stakeholders
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to SAP PPDS
• Keep up-to-date with the latest SAP PPDS functionalities and features and provide recommendations for process improvements
Technical Skill Requirements:
• Strong knowledge of SAP PPDS functionalities, including planning boards, detailed scheduling, capacity planning, and PPDS heuristics
• Experience in configuring PPDS planning board layouts, including the creation of custom views, key figures, and alerts
• Knowledge of PPDS heuristics such as Capacity Requirements Planning (CRP), Production Planning (PP), and Detailed Scheduling (DS)
• Experience in creating and configuring PPDS Master Data, including Products, Locations, Resources, and Production Data Structures
• Familiarity with S4-PPDS Integration with other SAP Modules such as SAP APO, SAP ERP, and SAP MII
• Experience in performing PPDS data migration and cut-over activities
• Knowledge of SAP S/4HANA Architecture, Data Model, and Integration with other SAP Systems
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to debug and troubleshoot complex issues
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
• At least 5 years of experience working as a Functional Consultant with expertise in SAP PPDS
• Hands-on experience with SAP S4 HANA PPDS implementation projects
• Needs to have strong trouble shooting skills required and being articulate, punctual, organized and methodical Ability to work in a virtual environment in a global organization and to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced & complex environment with a self-motivated work ethic; utilize sound judgment with an ability to manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency.
• Proficient English language skills
• Willingness to global travel
• Able to be aware of all relevant SOPs as per Company policy as they are related to the position covered by this Job Description
• Support and contribute in programs and activities towards delivery of the set target
• Able to comply with the company’s safety policy at all times
• Able to comply with the company’s quality policy at all times.