- Experience with building data pipelines using Talend and related AWS services
- Create ETL jobs to extract data from multiple data sources , cleanse , transform and load data into target data stores.
- Developing and publishing Talend Jobs
- Perform quality assurance on generated results to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Integrate data from data sources such as databases, csv ,xml files etc in batch and real time.
- Build Complex transformations using Talend and load data to datastores such as S3, Redshift.
- Work with SIT team to fix defects to closure.
- Ability to translate technical requirements into data transformation jobs.
- Build data pipelines to bring data from source systems, cleanse and transform data to support data analytics and reporting.
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing and Data Modelling concepts
- Strong knowledge of SQL Python, PySpark, etc
- Strong experience in Data Quality, Source Systems Analysis, Business Rules Validation, Source Target Mapping Design, Performance Tuning and High Volume Data Loads
- Experience with developing and implementing using – ETL tools like Informatica, Talend and other AWS ETL integration tools
- Experience in working with AWS cloud.
Good to have either one or more:
- Talend Data Integration Certified
- Talend Data Catalog Certified
- Talend Data Value Certified
- Informatica PowerCenter Data Integration Developer Certified
- AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty