You’ll spend time on the following:
· Design and develop Power BI dashboards for business teams using industry best practices
· Enable data pipelines by working with various teams to extract, transform, and load data into Power BI
· Build best practices and create reusable assets for Power BI development
· Provide Power BI administration and access management to ensure data is secure and accessible to authorized users
· Guide and mentor data visualization owners from business teams to effectively leverage Power BI for self-service capabilities
· Hands-on experience in Power BI, Power Query, SQL, data architecture, ETL, Data Warehousing, Data Mart, Data Lake, Big Data, Cloud and Data Governance domains.
· Take ownership of the technical aspects of implementing data pipeline & migration requirements, ensuring that the dashboard is being used to its fullest potential through designing and building the same around business stakeholder needs.
· Interface directly with stakeholders to gather requirements and own the automated end-to-end visualization solutions.
· Implement data pipelines to automate the ingestion, transformation, and augmentation of structured, unstructured, real time data.
· Troubleshoot and remediate data quality issues raised by pipeline alerts or downstream consumers. Implement Data Governance best practices.
· Create and maintain documentation related to Power BI solutions, including design documents, user manuals, and best practices guides
· Stay current on emerging trends and technologies related to data visualization and Power BI
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize business requirements and ensure alignment with business objectives
· Ensure quality and accuracy of data by performing data validation and testing on Power BI dashboards
Enable serf service BI for business