supplier log readiness in Ahmedabad
Supply Chain & Logistics
?1. Control all timing issues regarding the suppliers timelines and their milestones to ensure launch and critical production ramp-up milestones are met
2. Evaluate supplier capacities, personnel training, internal timing, component and tool sourcing, logistics policies such as warehouse stocks, transport times and accomplishment of delivery program
3. Conduct on-site capacity evaluations and production qualification runs identifying problems and initiate corrective actions.
4. Conduct and follow up Supplier Audits (VDA 6.3 / MMOG, SLRA) with the suppliers identifying problems and initiate corrective actions.
5. Description and documentation of the Supplier Logistics Management Concepts such as Process Flow, KPI,s Reporting and Escalation Strategy
6, Supplier Constraints Management (Coordinate resolving activities in case of supplier delivery issues as part of an escalation model, work with PUR and STA and Central Logistics constraints management staff (EU suppliers)
7. Conduct supplier training with regards to Logistics requirements and expectations, support local Supplier Days or on-site visits
8. Monitor supplier delivery performance (SuPerG) and follow the issue resolution process (disputing, rating etc.)
?Reporting to the Head Logistics
?Leading Automobile Company
?Qualification: Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Industrial Engineering and/or comparable degree.
Exp: 5-7 years in similar role preferably from automotive industry, OEM/Tier 1