swt recruiter in Pune
?- Responsible for management of the Company's recruiting and staffing plans based on current and future activity forecasts.
- Obtains resumes from various sources as per established process; screens, reviews and recommends candidates.
- Ensures consistent corporate image throughout recruiting campaigns.
- Collects and discusses the technical assessments with the interviewers and makes final recommendations about the suitability of the candidate.
?MBA HR required + Bachelor degree in any discipline
5-8 years of recruitment experience.
?Software Development Centre, Pune
?Minimum 3 years of recent experience into recruiting of Software Profiles (Software Engineers, Developers, Architects�)
Excellent communication, verbal and written skills.
?- Identifies and maintains regular contact with external advertising and recruiting agencies to support the recruiting process.
- Generates weekly and monthly statistics to keep abreast of recruitment status.
- Complies with all applicable Schlumberger standards and policies.
- Assists with the coaching and development of new team members.
- Identifies and participates in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Promotes privacy awareness, manages and oversees the deployment of Data Protection requirements and the Company's Privacy Strategy.
Employees may be assigned other duties, in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, according to the needs of the location or Company