·Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create mid-level design and produce clear and concise documentation. Take responsibility for that design and ensure that all work on the project conforms to it.
- Contribute to technical discussions around the fulfilment of requirements.
- Contribute to technical quality processes.
- Conform to Civica’s Secure Software Development Lifecycle implementing security best practice.
- Provide accurate effort estimates for your own work and work delegated to others.
- Contribute to planning and prioritisation of work.
- Monitor and report on progress of work delegated to others.
- Develop and maintain code to a high standard.
- Write high performing code and database queries.
- Assess the most appropriate technology to meet the requirements in an efficient manner.
- Identify the most appropriate design pattern to develop components, which also meets the requirements for Test-driven development.
- Identifying and promoting use of static code analysis tools within the team to achieve high standard code.
- Communicate and/or present concepts and ideas to other stakeholders.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Work within timescales and costs set by the Project Manager.
- Perform unit and integration testing of work.
- Perform code review.
- Comply with Civica’s ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
·Create and maintain a Continuous Integration build/deploy pipeline.
·Must have minimum 6+ years of relevant experience
·Fluent in spoken English and able to take part in meetings and discussions.
·Proactive personality and able to work autonomously.
·Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
·Good team player.
·The ability to work to agreed deadlines.
·Ability to work at detailed and abstract levels.
·Ability to guide junior team members.
·Track record of delivering commitments on time and quality.
·Good leadership quality....