- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems/MIS, Computer Science or other related fields
- ABAP:5+ years of hands-on SAP ABAP custom development and support experience in SAP ECC and S/4HANA Environments. Design, develop and test Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, and Forms (RICEFW).
Help Functional Analysts in gathering requirements and do Proof of Concept by working with Functional Analysts, Business Users and Process Owners.
Maintain and enhance ABAP RICEFW Objects and troubleshoot production problems as per SLA. Prepare technical specifications and unit testing documentation.
Extensive hands-on development experience with Adobe and Smart Forms.
Proven experience in design and development of SAP Fiori / UI5 Custom Apps and Extending Standard Apps using WebIDE or SAP Business Application Studio (BAS).
Experience with standard Fiori application enablement and Fiori Launchpad configurations.
Experience with design and development of CDS Views, OData services and APIs.
Experience with ALE configuration, IDoc development and BADI implementations for Interfaces.
- Integration: Experience integrating third-party On-prem and Cloud with SAP leveraging APIs, IDocs, ABAP Proxies, Web Services (SOAP and RESTful) using SAP PI/PO, CPI, CIG or Integration Suite on SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) will be an added advantage.
- Solid understanding of business processes in Sales and distribution, Materials management, Production planning and Plant maintenance.
- Ability to work independently and follow through on instructions from the US based IT team.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills to work with global teams across the Americas, Europe and Asia.