- Designing technical architecture of front-end and middleware components.
- Architecture and design of reusable server components
- Understand functional requirements, technical & architectural view and translate it into a low-level technical design for the developers.
- Undertake major development initiatives.
- Perform a mix of maintenance and new development as required
- Troubleshoot critical issues at client side.
- Troubleshoot problems in memory optimization, performance and threading.
- Coaching and mentoring developers to implement best coding practices and standards.
- Perform code review sessions with other developers and suggest improvements or alternate approaches when appropriate
- Create technical estimations
- Assisting in production deployment release cycle
- BE / B.Tech / MCA degree or PG Diploma in Computer Science, with a good academic record
What are we looking for?
We are looking for Individuals having the following skillset:
- Expert knowledge and experience in Web Application development with experience in designing ASP.NET based web applications
- Proven experience as technical lead instituting best practices, identifying and resolving technical obstacles, and mentoring junior and mid-level team members
- 10 or more years of experience with development of web applications
- 4 or more years of excellent hands-on experience in ASP.NET Core, Web API, MVC, C#
- 4 or more years of hands-on experience in UI frameworks (jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3)
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Good understanding of web browsers and web applications
- 4 or more years of experience with service-oriented architecture (REST, JSON, XML)
- Good experience in any ORM, preferably on Entity Framework 6
- Experience in SQL Server queries, views, and procedures
- Experience in using unit-testing tools for web applications
- Agile software development methodology
- Proficient in code versioning tools (Git) and good understanding of branching model
- Good exposure to Azure DevOps and CI/CD concepts
- Ability to document technical design and specifications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills