- Develop, manage, measure and report on key service-level metrics.
- Managing and troubleshooting, including issues relating to compatibility, configuration, and performance
- Manage relationships with vendors for technical equipment and materials required for operations.
- Manage app updates and releases, including testing new features and fixing bugs, and ensuring a smooth deployment process
- Strive for continuous improvement of incident management process and integration with other IT operations management processes
- Build and maintain relationships with all IT units to ensure that IT-delivered services and end-user productivity goals are understood and exceeded
- Perform collaboration sessions and develop action plans to address the knowledge transfer from the application development team for new releases
- Trend analyses and action plans for improving service timeliness and reducing costs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or any other related field.
- 16 + years of experience in the relevant field with last 5+ years in managing different teams.
- Knowledge of IT service desk tools and best practices, ITIL certification and proven troubleshooting skills.
- Candidates having experience in managing BaNCS is must.
- Good to have familiarity with security measures, secure authentication protocols, app level permissions and management.
- Up to date knowledge of latest industry trends in tech and processes.