Job Title : Territory Manager Post Acquisition for one of the leading Indian Bank.
Location : Bhopal
Undertaking investigation activities covering all products and finalizing investigation reports
· Identify process lapses / gaps and recommend improvements . suggestions to plug the same
· Identify early default cases for scrutiny to ascertain reasons for delinquency
· Detection and investigation of fraud cases and referrals.
· Post-disbursement sample checking and verifications
· Conduct customer verification and employee interview.
· Coordinate with RCU agencies for conducting risk verifications
· Maintain good liaison with stakeholders to obtain relevant information
· Develop and impart fraud training to other business functions viz Credit, FI agencies, Risk vendors, Operations
· Consistent checks on policy, procedural as well as operational processes to plug any loopholes from risk perspective
· Well versed with credit and collateral policies of Retail loans and liability products.
· Worked in similar role
· Knowledge of
· Have good process understanding
· Good in written and verbal communication
· Good in data analysis and MIS