Scouting talent for Test Automation Lead for the leading governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) advisory and technology firm in financial services based out in Pune.
Skill Required :
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of hands-on test automation experience spanning mobile and cross-browser UI, integration, performance testing, etc.
- Experience with architecting large-scale, reliable, and performant test automation from the ground up including building reusable libraries, CI/CD integration, reporting & analytics.
- Experience with modern automation frameworks (Cypress.io, Webdriver.io, Playwright, etc.)
- Experience with test execution platforms (Lambda Test, Sauce Labs, Browser Stack, etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, Github Actions, etc.
- Working knowledge of code coverage tools, defect-tracking systems (Jira), test case management systems (TestRails, qTest, etc.), and performance tools.
- Experience with version control tools such as Git or SVN.
- Design, develop, and maintain automation frameworks for automated functional, integration, performance, and regression testing.
- Configure automated testing tools and infrastructure, including cloud (AWS) resources, CI/CD pipeline, data seeding, etc.
- Participate in team planning and story grooming.
- Conduct code reviews, document processes, and maintain and improve the quality of the automation code.
- Partner with product, engineering, and IT personnel to align long term solution roadmap with quality assurance efforts.
- Guide other test automators embedded in cross-functional development teams, to create scripts and provide faster, scalable, and more comprehensive test coverage.
- Organize and direct team meetings to ensure automation efforts are on track.
- Lead the collaboration with software developers as needed to identify root cause of product defects and resolve problems.
- Align strategies with organizational goals and report progress to the QA Manager.