- 4-6 Years of experience in Automotive IVI Testing - Knowledge of IVI Software Architecture & very strong System testing expertise
- Minimum 3-4 years relevant experience in Automation- NI and LabVIEW. LabVIEW Certified Mandatory.
- Good exposure to NI tools.
- Good programming experience in Python/Java/C++
- Good exposure to Script execution and analysis.
- Good knowledge in software testing standards, processes, methodology and tools
- You need to be a good team player.
- High level of proactivity and independency
- Experience in working agile scrum team would be added advantage.
· You will be responsible for creation and maintenance of scripts using NI tools
· You will be responsible for Execution, Analysis and publishing the result on timely manner.
· You will work closely with FW team for any new request and improvements.
· You will be taking responsibility of Rig and it’s parts and will make sure rig will be up to date with latest SW.
· You will be responsible for bringing in best practices & help team improve on KPIs.
· You will work in close cooperation with other team members, leads and projects managers....