Test Engineer Responsibilities:
• Meeting with the product design team to determine product testing parameters.
• Writing test plans and creating test cases for the product.
• Conducting quality assurance and designing performance tests using the new testing procedures.
• Troubleshooting any errors and streamlining the testing procedures.
• Writing up the final QA and test procedures for the quality technicians.
• Training the quality assurance staff and providing technical support when needed.
• Ensuring all tests and procedures meet company and industry standards.
• Preparing test reports for management.
Test Engineer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or computer engineering.
• Previous work experience as a test engineer.
• Familiarity with testing tools including Apache, Selenium, JMeter, TestStand, and LabVIEW.
• Knowledge of diagramming software including Gliffy, Microsoft Viso, and AutoCAD.
• Extensive knowledge of engineering and testing procedures.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Ability to project manage.
• Ability to troubleshoot and think out of the box.
• High-level technical writing skills.