our client , Inc. is an American multinational information technology infrastructure services provider that designs, builds, manages and develops large-scale information systems. The company was created from the spin-off of infrastructure services business.
1.. Test planning (including producing the Test Strategy) and re-planning for all test phases
2. Lead test team(s) on a day-to-day basis.
3. Produce Test Execution Plan for the allotted test phase(s), incorporating test environment and test data requirements.
4. Manage test execution to remain on schedule as per Test Execution Plan.
5. Raise issues and risks to the Project Test Manager and/or Project Manager as early as possible.
6. Produce test status reports for daily and weekly reporting and review with the Project Test Manager before distribution.
7. Co-ordinate with other teams to complete any specific testing that needs to be performed by those teams or require their support to complete specific testing by the testing team.
8. Co-ordinate with other teams to understand the results of the testing they will perform.
9. Test preparation, execution and raising defects.
10. Defect management from raised to resolution (if no specific defect manager for the project, see Roles and Responsibilities for the Defect Manager)
11. Attendance of workshops for design, UI and Use Cases
12. Having minimum of 8 years of experience of which at least 5 years of experience in infrastructure testing
13.Having minimum of 3 -4 years of Testing experience in any of the Testing Domain like Windows , Linux , VMware , Middleware 's (MQ , DB2 , SQL , WAS).
14. Having minimum of 3-4 Years of Testing experience and knowledge in any of the Security and Monitoring Tools...