ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF TRAINING COORDINATOR - APJC
1. Work with the training partner/ HTD / GBC teams for the possible training delivery dates post finalization of all trainings for a given quarter.
2. Seek confirmation from the SPOCS’, managers on the training dates shared by the partner and finalize the same.
3. Update all finalized training details – dates, trainer information, number of learners, number of vouchers requested, training cost etc., in the master delivery plan (MDP).
4. Work with the training partner to procure the Statement of Work - SOW’s for all trainings.
5. Set up design calls for all new training requests/ first time request between the manager/ requestor and the trainer.
6. Work with the partner/ HTD team to ensure that the course outline is reviewed and get a sign off from the business requesting for the training.
7. Raise the request for all trainings in the EMS tool – Learning Management System (LMS).
8. Work with the SPOCS for the nominations and update the same on the MDP.
9. Share the learner details with the training partner/ HTD / GBC team before the start of the training.
10. Work with the learners towards completion of pre-requisites for various trainings.
11. Share the training invite with the learners with the required details.
12. Raise the training feedback survey request in the TPMS – Training Project Management System.
13. Update the attendance for every training in the MDP and with the LMS team post training completion.
14. Work with the learners for filing the post training survey forms.
15. Assign the exam vouchers to the learners and maintain the records in smartsheet.
16. Update the survey results – CXSAT in the MDP and attach the final report.
17. Validate the invoice details received from training partners vis-à-vis the PO issued and update the invoice details – Invoice number, Invoice date and Invoice amount in the MDP.
18. Ensure all training details – course outlines, trainer profile is updated and current in SharePoint.
19. Respond to all manager/ learner operation related queries.
1. Minimum of 1-4 years of experience in training delivery operations.
2. Should possess excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs to analyze data, report, and present information.
3. Ability to provide multichannel support by telephone, E mail and live chat – internal messaging system (WebEx teams).
4. Should possess excellent communication skills.
5. Having knowledge of Smartsheet and SharePoint is a plus....