Designation - Transition and Process Head
Job Location – Delhi
Experience – 12-15 Years
- Responsible for carrying out start to end Transition of newly acquired Clients.
- Validation of RFP, DWB & MSA when signed.
- Arranging & conducting an internal Delivery Workshop on the discussion of a new Transition project with concerned Department stakeholders.
- Preparation of Transition Plan, Timeline, Work Breakdown Structure, and Kick-Off presentation.
- Preparation of Profile and Activity-based Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Checklists, How-To documents, RACI Matrix, RAID tracker, Service Delivery Plan.
- Maintaining document versions and repository.
- Monitoring & maintaining budget i.e. provision against actual revenue.
- Preparation of KAP & Training Schedule.
- Conducting KAP sessions with Client and Incumbent Teams either in the presence or remotely.
- Uploading of On-Call locations and AMC data in Tools in specified formats.
- Initiation of On-Call and AMC Support wherever applicable.
- Coordination with TA, HR, Tools & Automation and Delivery Teams for the fulfilment of
- Update Client and Team Computers’ Internal Teams daily or as decided on Transition progress.
- Conducting Transition Weekly or as & when reviews with Client & Team Computers’ Internal Teams.
- Schedule the next Documents review with Client Teams and accordingly send an invite in
- Coordination with 3rd party Vendors involved in the projects if any.
- Handover of the project to Delivery Team once Transition is completed.
- Knowledge of design and definition of process in areas of an IT operations and technology management areas.
- Design, create and rollout of delivery process frameworks based on ITIL/ISO practices in newly acquired managed services customers.
- Induction, training and rollout of process framework within newly deployed on-site/RIMCC delivery teams.
- Conceptualize and lead continual service improvement programs in New and existing customers on an ongoing basis.
- Tollgate check audits in New managed services transitions.
- Leading audits in existing managed services accounts.