The incumbent company Airports’ Transportation Planning & Design expert with hands-on expertise in leading planning & design management of traffic studies, conduct analysis, surveys and evaluate data from current and proposed infrastructure related transportation projects and systemsKey Responsibilites
- A minimum 10 -12 years of experience in transportation planning, design, and development
- Thorough understanding of government transport and planning policies
- Ability to model and analyze traffic flows using mathematical techniques and computer applications
- Capable of adapting to demanding project conditions
- Ability to adapt to new situations and to react objectively and expeditiously to critical works
- Experience in handling the stakeholders is preferred
- Adaptation to compnay's growing Airport’s business portfolio & its dynamics
- Conversant with applicable local and international statutory norms, regulations, etc.
- Should be familiar with application of design software’s like AutoCAD, Revit, Autodesk Vehicle track etc.
- Coordinate with Consultants to initiate studies for current transportation systems, analyzing effectiveness, use, and needs
- Coordinate with Consultants to initiate studies for the proposed transportation projects, analyzing the strengths and weaknesses of the plans
- Review development plans for transportation system effects, infrastructure requirements, and compliance with applicable transportation regulations.
- Establish reports or recommendations on transportation planning.
- Coordinate with Consultants for planning & design ideas for new or improved transport infrastructure, such as junction improvements, pedestrian projects, bus facilities, car parking areas, etc.
- Coordinate for transportation surveys to identify areas of public concern.
- Analyze and interpret data from traffic modeling software, geographic information systems, or associated databases
- Collaborate with stakeholders to research, analyze, or resolve complex transportation planning & design issues
- Recommend transportation system improvements or projects, based on economic, population, land-use or traffic projections
- Analyze information related to transportation, such as land use policies, environmental impact of projects, or long-range planning needs
- Collaborate with other professionals to develop sustainable transportation strategies
- Prepare and Maintain Weekly and Monthly reports
- Prepare and Maintain Planning & Design Action List for each meeting
- Prepare and Maintain Chronology reports with respect to revisions and allied changes
- Prepare and Maintain Trackers for Correspondence & RFIs, Monitor the flow of information and maintain a record of planning & design related changes/value additions, their impacts and delivery schedules for said changes
- Maintain folder integrity in the established format. Document and maintain the Project folder which shall encompass all information, correspondence, drawings etc.
- Prepare documents to provide updates as required
- Report all activities to the reporting manager to ensure transparency in working