triage manager in Chennai
chennai, tamil nadu
comcast recruitment team, randstad india
Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA) is a global media and technology company with two primary businesses, Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal. Comcast Cable is one of the nation's largest video, high-speed Internet and phone providers to residential customers under the XFINITY brand and also provides these services to businesses. NBCUniversal operates news, entertainment and sports cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, television production operations, television station groups, Universal Pictures and Universal Parks and Resorts.
To know more about Comcast India, please visit : http://ourclients.randstad.in/comcast/home
Skills and experience
At least 9 years of experience in a technology operations setting.
• Strong hands-on technical experience (previous experience as a Linux/Unix system administratoror Network Admin is preferred) with a focus on problem solving
• Ability to work with Engineering and DevOps teams in technical troubleshooting and triage
• Strong organizational, communication, leadership and customer service skills.
• Experience in supporting business objectives in a partnered/outsourced mod
• High level of energy and strong drive are essential attributes in this role.
B.S. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, MS preferred or equivalent work experience