Our Client is one of the largest medical coding staff in the world with technology, analytics, and automation capabilities. They are ranked among the top tech-enabled revenue cycle management business process services by industry analysts. Client has technology-enabled services and solutions streamline medical billing, coding, and collections processes and offers scalable outsourced revenue cycle management solutions.
- The ability to understand and translate requirements into quality tested code on schedule with adherence to development standards
- Has good analytical / debugging skills and is a quick learner of newer programming paradigm.
- UiPath RPA Developer certifications preferred
- Understanding of .Net Programming language
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall development methodology.
- Experience with Database (SQL Server) preferred.
REQUIRED SKILL DETAILS
- RE Framework
- Exception Handling
- File (Excel) Handling