UI/UX Designer Job Responsibilities
- Collect and evaluate user requirements with the help of product managers and engineers.
- Conduct User research and test viables solutions.
- Use storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps to illustrate design concepts which are applicable cross platforms and form factors.
- Design System definition for web/mobile applications.
- Create Low/High fidelity prototypes that clearly show how user journey and experience is and looks like.
- Make unique graphic designs for icons/logos.
- Build quick Prototypes upon brainstorming over product requirements, should be prepared and presented to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and resolve UX related issues and align with the team for the same.
- Make layout changes based on user feedback. Follow font, color, and image style guidelines.
Skills Required for a UI/UX Designer Job
- Ability to work both in a group and independently.
- Good verbal and written communication abilities.
- A bachelor's degree in design, computer science, or a related field is required.
- Work experience as a UI/UX designer or in a related role is mandatory.
- Portfolio of work in UI/UX design for mobile and web platforms.
- Excellent knowledge and hands on experience of working with Figma, Miro, InVision, HotJar Engage/Loop11, Canva, Agile ,HTML, Visio, iOS, Android, Adobe Creative Suite.