Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning and implementing “interior design” based game functionality
- Experience working with unity and unity3d software, excellent coding skills, and a good eye for detail.
- Ability to visualize, designs, and code.
- Responsible for architecture-level decisions and designing the entire flow.
- Owning the interior design based game and working with the backend for the rest APIs.
- Experience in VR/AR/Metaverse is a plus.
- Manages unity services like analytics, cloud diagnostics, and integrations.
- Transforming design ideas into functional platform.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a similar field from a premier institution.
- Years of experience should be 2yrs to 5yrs.
- Previous experience working as a unity or Unity3D developer.
- In-depth knowledge of unity and Unity3D software.
- Knowledge of 3D development and integrated game physics.
- Experience with console and mobile game development.
- Experience with memory and space optimization.
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures.
- Good troubleshooting skills.