We are looking for Workday Security Consultants to provide overall application security administration in Workday. Your responsibilities will include tenant access management, security group management and you will provide support on change management activities that have a security impact. You will act as a security matter expert and strategy partner to our stakeholders for overall security architecture and governance across the Workday platform. The support you will provide is critical for ensuring we have robust controls in place to protect our data and minimize risk.
- Assist as needed in granting security access to Workday following security protocols established by the Product Owner. Verify proper security protocols are being followed across impacted platforms
- Responsible for configuring changes to security setup within Workday as assigned. Create security models (security groups and roles) based on the key functional responsibilities of the end user assignment population.
- Configure, propose, and test security resolutions in collaboration with other team members and stakeholders
- Review system upgrades/releases to determine overall security related impacts, conduct testing and make recommendations for future enhancements/functionality
- Support security related regression testing after changes are made to domain and business process policies as part of projects and change improvements
- Actively participate in Workday Community by researching best practices and monitoring new and updated security functionality, staying on top of evolving standards so that security controls can be adjusted as required
- Troubleshoot errors, investigate problems, and provide security support to Workday users and stakeholders in a timely manner
- Assist in reviewing/ approving Workday/HR application security requests and create and document proper internal security controls.
- Help prepare for and participate in internal security audits and/or external audits where required.
- Review and update annually the Workday Security Governance and Framework Standard Operating Procedure document
- As part of security management, review and audit security roles and their assignments on a regular basis
- Develop security audit reporting and a framework for data access quality checks
- Implement security changes inside of Workday
- Work in an open environment where creativity is welcome and encouraged
- Staying relevant to emerging trends in areas related to workday product
- Assigned full or part-time to participate in the project life cycle
- Responsible for contributing to overall project objectives and specific deliverable
- Responsible for timely identification and escalation of risks and development of alternative technical and functional approaches when necessary
- Should have overall 7-10 Years of Implementation/Production Support experience.
- Should have minimum 4-5 Years of Workday configuration and core application framework experience in (HCM Core, Business Processes, Security & Reporting) with a strong emphasis on Security aspects such as authentication policies, access control, unauthorized access detection as well as a familiarity with standard delivered security tasks and reports in Workday HCM, Performance, Talent, Learning, Absence.
- Should have working experience of Business Process Configuration, Security, ISSG/ISU.
- Should be able to create detailed system security specifications, and system process designs.
- Must be able to resolve incidents and cases and provide production support
- Design, Develop, test, and deploy tasks related to Workday security required to meet business requirements.
- Ability to help resolve security issues requiring a depth of expertise in the Workday security structure.
- Experience of security audit framework with Workday Configuration will be an advantage.
- Understanding of HCM functional modules – Core HR, Recruitment, Compensation, Absence, Performance etc. will be preferred.
- Understanding SDLC and Agile methodologies