- white filed
- 4yrs- 6yrs
Notice period – 0 - 45 Days
Desktop application development experience with below skills
- C# expertise (with recent experience using v9+ and .Net v5)
- Working knowledge of Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) including MVVM design pattern
- Strong binding skills - assembly / DLLs
- Experience with SQL Server (2019+)
- Documented experience with User Controls, Resource Dictionaries and Styling
- Experience using GIT or TFS
- Strong experience with Visual Studio 2019 and Microsoft DevOps
- Entity Framework 6.x including Code-First and Entity Framework Migrations
- Should be able to technically lead the team
- Understand the requirement from Customer
- Have proven hands-on Exp in the skills
- Good communication skills and customer handling skills.
- Coordination with on-site managers and customer counterparts
- Strong understanding of change management
- Should be able to work with the team and generate Weekly / Monthly reports.
- Should be the Single point of contact for the project
- Good debugging and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of unit/integration testing on forms, reports, interfaces etc.
- Team-oriented, communicative, and open for intercultural collaboration with a hands-on mentality, proactive and confident attitude
- Knowledge of scrum and agile practices.