Talent as Customer
In an era of talent hyper-competition, employer brands are more relevant than ever as companies craft strategies to attract the best talent and differentiate themselves from the competition. If a company's employer brand doesn't sparkle, the upper hand in the job market vis-à-vis competition is ceded. The discussion will feature an eminent panel of business leaders, subject matter experts and policy makers who will debate the topic at hand and answer your questions.
The keynote speaker who would be gracing the occasion is Mr. Aditya Ghosh, President, Indigo Airlines.
We have an interesting array of panel speakers lined up for the evening
- Ms. Nita Kapoor, CEO & Head – India New Ventures, News Corp (Moderator)
- Mr. Anil Chaudhry, Country President & Managing Director, Schneider Electric, India
- Mr. Mukul Chopra, Director HR, Huawei Consumer Business Group – India
- Mr. Varun Khanna, Managing Director, BD India
- Dr. Moorthy K. Uppaluri, Managing Director & CEO – Randstad India