what to expect on our site
Here at Randstad we are committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability.
We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of all Randstad sites and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines.
This website endeavors to conform to level double-A of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.
- Navigation: A skip navigation link has been placed on each page to allow screen reader users to link to the main areas of the page. A link has also been provided on each page to provide easy access to this information on accessibility.
- Headings and navigation menus: HTML heading tags are used to convey document structure. H1 tags are used for main titles, H2 tags for subtitles etc. Navigation menus are marked up as HTML lists. This ensures that the number of links in the list is read out at the start and it can be skipped easily.
- Images: All images used in this site include descriptive alt tag attributes
- Colours: We have taken care to ensure that the site's font and background colour combinations contrast significantly and are effective in ensuring information is still clear when viewed in different colour combinations.
If you wish to override the site's colours, you can do this by changing your browser settings to your own preference.
- Font size: The font used on our site are can be changed in size. You can do this by changing your browser settings to your own preference.
- Forms and fields: All forms fields follow a logical tab sequence to ensure easy navigation.
Most form fields also have 'label' and 'id' attributes to explicitly associate the form field with its label to allow for easy entry of data.
- Links: All links have been written to make sense when taken out of context and links that open a new window are described so in the alt tag.
- PDFs: All PDF downloads endeavour to be accessible, however if you would like an alternative version please contact us
If you have any questions regarding Randstad India’s accessibility or are encountering any website problems please contact us - click here to contact us