trends influencing your IT hiring strategy
The IT sector in India has evolved over the last decade and the industry is witnessing new trends, challenges and . With industry maturing and its services getting commoditized, companies are focusing on delivering maximum value to its clients, grow profitably and at the same time, keep the people cost at an optimal level.
Gone are the days of bulk hiring where candidates were recruited months in advance of the actual requirement. ‘Just In Time’ hiring has become the norm today and the ‘Zero Bench’ trend is catching up too.
For these hiring strategies to be successful, organizations need the right partner with access to the right technology talent, at the right time.
how does Randstad deliver business value?
Randstad Technologies provides its clients with an extended bench that offers ready to deploy talent to meet their project needs. Within a few hours turn around time, Randstad offers a bouquet of services delivering talent across key technology skills, ensuring regulatory compliance. Thereby, providing clients with flexibility and capability to acquire projects and retain their competitive edge.
why Randstad Technologies
Randstad Technologies is one of the largest provider of IT recruitment in India and offers ready-to-deploy talent that meets the varying project needs of organizations.
- Deliver qualified IT talent with key technical skills
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Confirm quick turnaround time
- Offer competitive edge to organizations through flexibility and capability to acquire projects
how do we partner with IT organisations?
Randstad Technologies caters to the Indian IT market with on-demand and ready-to-deploy talent across mainstream and niche IT skill sets. We leverage our database of over 500,000 IT professionals from across the country and our teams of experts identify your specific IT recruitment needs and formulate strategic recruitment initiatives to help you achieve business success and organizational goals.
our service offerings
Randstad Technologies’ comprehensive service portfolio includes unique project outcome based business models and project based engagements. We have around 3000 IT flex staff working with various technology companies in India ranging from captive centers to large IT services companies, SMEs, and start-ups.
- Train & deploy IT talent for short term projects
- Recruitment and deployment of IT talent for short & long term projects
- Outcome based project outsourcing
- Provision of virtual bench of technology talent
skills we focus on:
We understand the roles and requirements envisaged for your IT projects and we leverage our strong recruitment expertise across various IT roles, levels, and platforms with a primary focus on ERP, Infrastructure, Application Development & Management, and SMAC technologies. We specialize in the recruitment of profiles that include:
- Application: Java/ J2EE, Testing, PL/SQL, .NET
- ERP: Functional Consultants (FICO/SD/MM/PP/QM/APO/HR), Technical Consultants (ABAP/BI/BO/BW), Oracle Apps, Technical, Functional, DBA, Techno-functional, SCM
- SMAC/Embedded: Embedded Skills, Mobility – Android, IOS, Windows Development
- Infrastructure: System Network Admin (Win, HP-Unix / Solaris/AIX), Tech Support