At Randstad, we practise a 6-step engagement process that can be customised based on your talent recruitment and HR consultation requirements.
1. engagement & implementation - We align on expectations and the rules of engagement with all our clients, including how and when performance feedback is being shared.
2. intake - We review the technical skills requirements, as well as the type of talent that you're looking for in terms of personality, skills and expertise. At this point of time, we will also agree on a feedback timeline based on labour supply and demand.
3. source - We will deploy resources to source for the talent, which would include our regional database, referrals, job boards and digital channels like our website and social media.
4. screen & submit - Once we receive the job applications, we will review and conduct interviews to assess their skills, competencies and motivation for change.
5. talent match - If necessary, we will conduct additional assessments such as reference checks and psychometric tests. We will also represent you in the negotiation and offer process.
6. post placement - We will continue to be in contact within the guarantee period to evaluate our service and talent delivery. Clients will also receive a Net Promoter Score survey to submit their feedback on our services directly.
Please connect with us directly to learn more about our customisable solutions and let us help you with your talent recruitment needs.